Casa Vikinca was designed by the exclusive Baertl Studio, Lima Architects and built by Santander engineers, with top quality finishes.
It has a capacity for up to 16 guests.
The dream house of a Norwegian Viking who married an Inca princess … Casa Vikinca!
Casa Vikinca Description:
The house is 4 floor high. It has 7 rooms (plus 1 for service personnel) with capacity for 16 guests and 3 employees. All rooms have a closet and their own bathroom. The upper level has a separate terrace and Jacuzzi with hydromassage.
The jewel of the house is the infinity pool (10m x 3.5m) with multi-color LED lights that look amazing at night.
• Garage: space for four roofed cars. There are spaces for more vehicles in the surroundings.
• Family bedroom with OCEAN VIEW, king bed and Jacuzzi
• Family bedroom with 1 Queen bed and 2 bunkbeds.
• Master bedroom with OCEAN VIEW, King bed and large balcony with hammock
• Double bedroom with OCEAN VIEW, King bed, walking closet and balcony.
• Bedroom with OCEAN VIEW, French balcony, single bed.
• Bedroom with 2 bunkbeds.
• Double bedroom with OCEAN VIEW, 2 single beds, terrace.
• Service bedroom with 3 beds.
• Living room with sound system with ceiling speakers and terrace, 3 cable TVs (1 smart TV)
• Dinning room.
• Large kitchen with electrical appliances.
• Visiting bathroom.
• Terrace with pool, deck and BBQ area.
Casa Vikinca Video
The Beach at Casa Vikinca:
El Ñuro beach is less than 7kms away from Los Órganos, following the Panamericana route to the south. It is located 17 km south of Máncora and only 8 km from the mythical Cabo Blanco.
If you come by plane to the north coast, to get to El Ñuro you take:
- From Piura (200 km), it takes 2.5 hrs.
- From Tumbes (150 km), it takes 1.5 hrs
- From Talara (50 km), it takes 40 min
El Ñuro beach is ideal for resting and hiking, in its clean waters you can practice diving, surfing, kitesurfing, deep-sea fishing and other water sports. For general supplies, you have the town of Organos 10 minutes from Casa Vikinca by vehicle.
On the left hand side of Casa Vikinca, there is a set of rocks where natural pools are often formed, which serve as a pool for children and adults. This area is also ideal for surfing and diving.
200 meters on the right hand side, there is a picturesque fishing pier with artisanal sailboats. It is ideal to walk and appreciate the giant sea turtles. In addition, from August to October, there is a whale migration show that can be seen from the beach or on tours that depart from El Ñuro Pier or from Los Órganos.
The beach, the sea, and the landscape offer our guests tranquility, exclusivity and an unforgettable experience.
Casa Vikinca… a dream come true!
Casa Vikinca Photos
Casa Vikinca Location
Chech dates at Casa Vikinca
In addition, 10% of the total rent is requested as a guarantee in case something is broken or damaged, if nothing happens, the money will be returned in its entirety to the account number and bank indicated.
The rent includes electricity, water and house maintenance services. All rooms have bedding.