Casalino is a beach house located at seashore, in the best area of Las Pocitas beach, next to Kichic Hotel.
• Capacity: 14 guests
• 1 dormitorio Máster con vista al mar, cama King y un camarote, aire acondicionado, baño incluido con 2 lavatorios, ducha con vista al mar.
• 1 dormitorio con terraza, aire acondicionado, cama King y 1 camarote, baño incluido con dos lavatorios.
• 1 baño de visita.
• 3 bedrooms (two of them with walking closet), King bed each, air conditioning, bathroom included, terrace and two of them with ocean view.
• All bedrooms have super comfortable closet and bathrooms.
• All sheets are 400 threads 100% cotton and linen bedspreads.
• There is a common terrace to meditate and relax looking at the sea.
• The house includes bath towels that are changed every two days, sheets that are changed every 3 days and beach towels.
• On the first floor there are 2 rooms, one with fireplace and ocean view and the other with TV.
• 1 fairly large kitchen, pantry and utensils for 14 people are included.
• Large dining room for 14 people.
• Independent of the house is the service area in case the tenant wants to take their employees with capacity for two people.
• The social area of the house has a grill, a roofed dec next to the pool, an open dec (without roof), armchairs.
• The house includes beach towels.
Independiente de la casa está la zona de servicio por si el inquilino quiere llevar a sus empleados:
• 01 habitación con baño incluido, capacidad para 04 empleadas.
• 01 habitación con baño incluido, capacidad para 02 empleados.
The house rental includes:
• Bath towels that are changed every two days.
• Sheets that are changed every 3 days,
• Beach towels.
• Toilet paper and soap.
The house has Wi-Fi internet service.
We have the KiCHIC restaurant menu and orders can be made through Mrs. Felicia Abad, an employee in charge of the house, a few hours in advance, in addition to our own menu of dishes.
Casalino has been decorated by Home and Closet, which also has its showroom / store with products for sale, at the beach house facilities. We also have liquor sales.
GETTING TO CASALINO:
It can be by air through LATAM that has flights to Talara (1 hour the most recommended route), to Piura (which is 2½ hours from Máncora) or to Tumbes (which is 1½ hours from Máncora). We recommend seeing flight availability as schedules and routes change from one moment to another.
It is advisable to take advantage of the arrival day to fly to Piura which has more flights than Tumbes and for the day back to Lima leave by Tumbes on the night flight.
They can also arrive by land, we recommend the companies Oltursa, Cruz del Sur and Excluciva, these buses leave Lima around 3:30 pm and 4:30 pm arriving in Máncora at approximately 10 am the next day.
Keep in mind that if you go by van or car, most road faucets do not accept credit cards, unless they enter the cities of Chiclayo, Piura, etc. Consider carrying the necessary cash for all your expenses.