More about this list, please read Notes and Considerations.
Featured in Canoas de Punta Sal
Featured in Mancora Beach and Town
We are Wild Kite Peru, a kite club based in hotel Casa Mediterranea right on the kite spot in Mancora. We offer Kite lessons, rental, coaching, wave trips and downwinders, kite repair, hydrofoil, with the best quality equipment (we are a Cabrinha kite school and authorized dealer), lessons (IKO certified) and the best vibes. Come to meet us and share the stoke! We invite you to read our reviews here on TripAdvisor. Website: www.wild-kitesurf-peru.com Instagram: @wildkiteperu Facebook: Facebook/wildkiteperu
Wild Kite Peru
Jump into the SUP world and learn Stand-Up Paddle with MANCORA SUP CLUB, learn how to balance your body and enjoy the beautiful north coast of Peru. Paddle all the Mancora bay with us, do Yoga on the water, or go on tour and cruise with the giant turtles in a magical land. For you and your family. Find us: Website: www.wild-kitesurf-peru.com Instagram: @wildkiteperu Facebook: Facebook/wildkiteperu
Mancora SUP Club
Features in Zorritos
Punta Camaron Bungalow is a cozy wooden bungalow, located on the beach of Zorritos, with an impressive ocean view and very comfortable environments. The bungalow has a capacity up to 8 guests and has: 3 rooms (6 beds in total) 2 full bathrooms Room Dinning room Terrace Parking lot It has Wifi, cable TV, air conditioning and american breakfast included. Punta Camaron Bungalow is part of Punta Camaron Hotel, so all the services and facilities of the hotel such as swimming pool, bar, restaurant and gym are also available. Bungalow Punta Cameron has 100 m2 total area and has an excellent ocean view. The two double rooms have King size beds, large windows overlooking the sea and the beach. The third room has 2 cabins (4 half-size beds). Punta Camaron Bungalow does not have a kitchen, so we invite you to enjoy the hotel’s delicious restaurant, as well as our assorted minibar (minibar products are not included in the rate). All rooms have air conditioning. All rooms have cable TV. Cleaning staff and restaurant at your disposal from 7am to 10pm. CONTACT BUNGALOW PUNTA CAMARÓN BUNGALOW PUNTA CAMARÓN PICTURES
Bungalow Punta Camaron
La Posada de los Tumpis
La Posada de los Tumpis
Please read this:
- Vivamancora.com is not responsible for the quality of every lodging or for the quality of their services. These are responsibility of each lodging.
- This list only include lodgings affiliated to Vivamancora.com Community and link you directly to the website of each lodging.
- Most of the accommodations don’t show their prices; in this case you will need to contact directly each accommodation to know their update rates and availability.
- High seasons are: New Year (5 days approx.), Easter Holidays (5 days approx) and dates near July 28th Peruvian Festivities (5 days approx.). If you wish to visit Mancora and closest beaches on any on these dates, we strongly recommend you do your reservation weeks or months before.
- The order of the lodgings is per subscription date at Vivamancora. Does not have any relationship with the quality or price of each lodging.
- Many lodgings ask for an advance deposit to finish the reservations process. This is a common characteristic here at Mancora and closest beaches.
- We recommend that you don’t listen to the moto taxi drivers at Mancora when they recommend you a hostel, hotel or house. Usually they recommend the ones that they give them more commission for their own. They can sound really convincing sometimes, even talk bad thing about any other lodge that they don’t give them a good commission. No play this game and check all your possibilities at Vivamancora.
- For those who travel with a low budget, we inform that there are places to sleep from US$5,00 per night. These places are not included on this guide.