More about this list, please read Notes and Considerations.
Hotels, Hostels & Beach House Rentals
Featured in Mancora Beach and Town
We are Wild Kite Peru, a kite club based in hotel Casa Mediterranea right on the kite spot in Mancora. We offer Kite lessons, rental, coaching, wave trips and downwinders, kite repair, hydrofoil, with the best quality equipment (we are a Cabrinha kite school and authorized dealer), lessons (IKO certified) and the best vibes. Come to meet us and share the stoke! We invite you to read our reviews here on TripAdvisor. Website: www.wild-kitesurf-peru.com Instagram: @wildkiteperu Facebook: Facebook/wildkiteperu
Wild Kite Peru
Features in Zorritos
Located on the 1st row, within the exclusive Cabo Merlín condominium, located on the Zorritos beach (Tumbes), Casa Jess Cabo Merlin has all the comforts to enjoy an extraordinary vacation in one of the best beach condominiums on the entire Peruvian north coast. Description Casa Jess Cabo Merlín The house has 5 bedrooms, all with AC and a bathroom. 2 double rooms with king size bed 2 double rooms with king size bed plus 2 single beds and a half 1 room with 4 cabin beds Full kitchen, comes with chef and 1 service employee, with hours from 08:30 am to 5:00 pm TV with DirecTV in the 4 double rooms and in the living room. Wifi Internet with fiber optics Service room with 2 beds and AC Grill area Cabo Merlin Condo Resort: The exclusive condominium has a wine cellar, games for children and adolescents, tennis and fronton courts, in addition to: Pub Restaurant Gym Medical post Casa Jess Cabo Merlin Photos Location Casa Jess Cabo Merlin Contact Casa Jess Cabo Merlin
Cabo Merlín Condo, Zorritos, Tumbes
Casa Jess Cabo Merlín
La Posada de los Tumpis
La Posada de los Tumpis
House located within the luxurious Cabo Merlín condominium, in Bocapan beach, Zorritos. Casa Harley Cabo Merlin offers a magnificent view of the ocean, surrounded by palm trees and green areas, and decorated in an elegant, modern, peaceful and inclusive style. The Condominium is very safe and complete, with first class attention. It has a clubhouse, tennis courts, racquetball court, covered playground and children’s park, gym, 24-hour topic, restaurant and bar. Description of Casa Harley The house has 1 suite and 4 family rooms, for a total of 16 people: – The suite with King bed, cable TV and terrace with ocean view – 1 family room with Queen bed + 1 ½ square cabin, with cable TV. – 2 rooms with a Queen bed + 2 single beds. – 1 room with 4 beds of 1½ places. All rooms have: Private bathroom, air conditioning, wired fiber optic internet, Rosen brand King and Queen mattresses and Paraíso brand 1 ½ square mattresses. The King and Queen beds are dressed with 100% cotton sheets with 600 thread count, Rosen memory foam pillows and 100% cotton bedspreads. 1 ½ square beds dressed with 100% cotton sheets of 300 threads and 100% cotton bedspreads. […]
Cond. Cabo Merlin, Zorritos
Featured in Vichayito
Casa Cactus Vichayito is located in the 1st row facing the sea and offers two independent beach houses, each house has a spacious room with a queen bed, sofa bed and air conditioning, TV with DirecTV. Additionally, one or two beds (square and a half platforms) can be accommodated for two extra guests. – Terrace overlooking the sea with a small pool and a direct descent to the sand and the sea. – Large private bathroom with hot water. – Private kitchen with mini refrigerator, gas burners, blender, pots, kettle, plates and glasses, among others. Casa Cactus has Wi-Fi Internet in its facilities, includes breakfast and we are eco-friendly thanks to the mix of solar energy and traditional electricity in our facilities, in addition the house has a beautiful and spacious garden with ocean views. It can accommodate you either in just one house or in both, it will depend on your requirements! Each house has a direct independent access to the beach. Casa Cactus we accept small and calm pets, pet-friendly. Casa Cactus Vichayito Photos Location Contact Casa Cactus Vichayito
Casa Cactus Vichayito
Please read this:
- Vivamancora.com is not responsible for the quality of every lodging or for the quality of their services. These are responsibility of each lodging.
- This list only include lodgings affiliated to Vivamancora.com Community and link you directly to the website of each lodging.
- Most of the accommodations don’t show their prices; in this case you will need to contact directly each accommodation to know their update rates and availability.
- High seasons are: New Year (5 days approx.), Easter Holidays (5 days approx) and dates near July 28th Peruvian Festivities (5 days approx.). If you wish to visit Mancora and closest beaches on any on these dates, we strongly recommend you do your reservation weeks or months before.
- The order of the lodgings is per subscription date at Vivamancora. Does not have any relationship with the quality or price of each lodging.
- Many lodgings ask for an advance deposit to finish the reservations process. This is a common characteristic here at Mancora and closest beaches.
- We recommend that you don’t listen to the moto taxi drivers at Mancora when they recommend you a hostel, hotel or house. Usually they recommend the ones that they give them more commission for their own. They can sound really convincing sometimes, even talk bad thing about any other lodge that they don’t give them a good commission. No play this game and check all your possibilities at Vivamancora.
- For those who travel with a low budget, we inform that there are places to sleep from US$5,00 per night. These places are not included on this guide.